Quantcast

AeroGear Keycloak pipe error stream closed

AeroGear Keycloak pipe error stream closed

Mehdi
Hi All,
and sorry for my bad english :)

Please,

I am trying display a Rest API result secured with keycloak, using this part of documentation.

https://aerogear.org/docs/guides/security/oauth2-guide/

but in order to display my Rest API result i used the pipe exemple

https://aerogear.org/docs/guides/aerogear-android/pipe

like this

AuthzModule authzModule = AuthorizationManager.getModule("KeyCloakAuthz");

authzModule.requestAccess( (Activity)this, new Callback<String>() {
        @SuppressWarnings("unchecked")
        @Override
        public void onSuccess(String s) {
          Pipe<Transactions> pipes = PipeManager.getPipe("transactions");
          pipes.read(new AbstractCallback<List<Transactions>>() {
            @Override
            public void onSuccess(List<Transactions> id) {
              //nothink happen
            }
            @Override
            public void onFailure(Exception e) {
            //error stream closed
            }

but i receive error message saying the stream is closed

Could you help me please

thanks a lot