AeroGear for Android - OAuth2 with Authorization Code grant

AeroGear for Android - OAuth2 with Authorization Code grant

giancarloromeo
This post was updated on .
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: [Aerogear-users] AeroGear for Android - OAuth2 with Authorization Code grant

Daniel Passos
Hi,

Not sure If I got what do you want. As intent do you mean open a browser instead of a webview?

On Mon, May 22, 2017 at 1:19 PM, giancarloromeo <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi all,

can you suggest me a way to implement the OAuth2 access with the
Authorization Code grant using Intent on Android?

-- Passos