Quantcast

Aerogear Push Notification in iOS

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
6 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|  
Report Content as Inappropriate

Aerogear Push Notification in iOS

Raghavendra
Hi,

I am implementing Push Notification on Android and iOS

My code works perfectly fine in Android. However, for iOS, i get the below error on JBOSS server.

12:15:21,457 INFO  [APNsPushNotificationSender] (Thread-37 (HornetQ-client-global-threads-949943370)) One batch to APNs has been submitted
12:15:21,716 INFO  [APNsPushNotificationSender] (MonitoringThread-1) Removing invalid token: 8c21b00e4f2258a0bd852fedaca8b3507a326e365465ae621dbed5418806f2ce

I am not sure what mistake i am making.

Please help.
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|  
Report Content as Inappropriate

Re: [Aerogear-users] Aerogear Push Notification in iOS

Yves Nicolas

I had the same issue several times, i has also been addressed on this
list recently, this has to do with the APN certificates that you upload
in Aerogear.
You have 2 things to pay attention to :

Make sure the Apple produced APN certificate that you upload in you
aerogear IOS variant through the edit network option is still valid datewise

Make sure this certificate is consistent with the Provisionning profile
you have used to produce your app : APN certificate can be produced on
apple developper site with production or development flavour. If you use
a production provisionning profile for your app and a development APN
certificate on aerogear, or vice versa, you will experience this issue
of Apple network invalidating your token.

Best,
Yves

Le 01/06/2016 08:55, Raghavendra a écrit :

> Hi,
>
> I am implementing Push Notification on Android and iOS
>
> My code works perfectly fine in Android. However, for iOS, i get the below
> error on JBOSS server.
>
> 12:15:21,457 INFO  [APNsPushNotificationSender] (Thread-37
> (HornetQ-client-global-threads-949943370)) One batch to APNs has been
> submitted
> 12:15:21,716 INFO  [APNsPushNotificationSender] (MonitoringThread-1)
> Removing invalid token:
> 8c21b00e4f2258a0bd852fedaca8b3507a326e365465ae621dbed5418806f2ce
>
> I am not sure what mistake i am making.
>
> Please help.
>
>
>
> --
> View this message in context: http://aerogear-users.1116366.n5.nabble.com/Aerogear-Push-Notification-in-iOS-tp691.html
> Sent from the aerogear-users mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
> _______________________________________________
> Aerogear-users mailing list
> [hidden email]
> https://lists.jboss.org/mailman/listinfo/aerogear-users

_______________________________________________
Aerogear-users mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.jboss.org/mailman/listinfo/aerogear-users
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|  
Report Content as Inappropriate

Re: [Aerogear-users] Aerogear Push Notification in iOS

Raghavendra
Hi

I have tried the below and both the points were already taken care of. Still I am getting the same issue.

Is there anyway to identify further logs to get to the root cause of the issue?

Also, my app is a hybrid app (cordova).

Regards
Raghav
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|  
Report Content as Inappropriate

Re: [Aerogear-users] Aerogear Push Notification in iOS

Matthias Wessendorf


On Thu, Jun 2, 2016 at 7:43 AM, Raghavendra <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi

I have tried the below and both the points were already taken care of. Still
I am getting the same issue.

Is there anyway to identify further logs to get to the root cause of the
issue?


it's the issue Yves described, make sure you have a dev cert for your dev app (or vice versa)

-M
 

Also, my app is a hybrid app (cordova).

Regards
Raghav



--
View this message in context: http://aerogear-users.1116366.n5.nabble.com/Aerogear-Push-Notification-in-iOS-tp691p699.html
Sent from the aerogear-users mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
_______________________________________________
Aerogear-users mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.jboss.org/mailman/listinfo/aerogear-users



--

_______________________________________________
Aerogear-users mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.jboss.org/mailman/listinfo/aerogear-users
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|  
Report Content as Inappropriate

Re: [Aerogear-users] Aerogear Push Notification in iOS

Raghavendra
In reply to this post by Yves Nicolas
Hi,

I still have this issue. The below is my further analysis

Pls help.

- The issue found so far has no challenges with the below:
a. Mac
b. Provisioning profile
c. Certificate
d. Developer profile
e. Native vs Hybrid

- The issue occurs only when the iPA is generated from ‘Archive’. This issue does not occur if the iPA is automatically set into device using XCODE Run.
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|  
Report Content as Inappropriate

Re: [Aerogear-users] Aerogear Push Notification in iOS

Matthias Wessendorf
Is archive a release build ? If so, you need a production cert.

Here is doc, how to get to the .p12 files:

On Mon, Jun 13, 2016 at 8:38 AM, Raghavendra <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi,

I still have this issue. The below is my further analysis

Pls help.

- The issue found so far has no challenges with the below:
a.      Mac
b.      Provisioning profile
c.      Certificate
d.      Developer profile
e.      Native vs Hybrid

- The issue occurs only when the iPA is generated from ‘Archive’. This issue
does not occur if the iPA is automatically set into device using XCODE Run.




--
View this message in context: http://aerogear-users.1116366.n5.nabble.com/Aerogear-Push-Notification-in-iOS-tp691p720.html
Sent from the aerogear-users mailing list archive at Nabble.com.

_______________________________________________
Aerogear-users mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.jboss.org/mailman/listinfo/aerogear-users



--

_______________________________________________
Aerogear-users mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.jboss.org/mailman/listinfo/aerogear-users
Loading...