Quantcast

Aerogear UPS Deployment to Oracle Database

Aerogear UPS Deployment to Oracle Database

aamagdi
Hi

I was trying to enable UPS server to work with Oracle database, I will operation goes fine except adding new iOS variant, I check table IOS_VARIANT and found that column CERT_DATA was varchar2(4000) so it is long enough for certification file data I changed it to CLOB type but when starting the server hibernate check is complaining about colum type and gave the below exception

2016-01-18 19:44:08,267 ERROR [org.jboss.msc.service.fail] (ServerService Thread Pool -- 62) MSC000001: Failed to start service jboss.persistenceunit."unifiedpush-server-wildfly.war#unifiedpush-default": org.jboss.msc.service.StartException in service jboss.persistenceunit."unifiedpush-server-wildfly.war#unifiedpush-default": org.hibernate.HibernateException: Wrong column type in UNIFIEDPUSH.IOS_VARIANT for column cert_data. Found: clob, expected: long
        at org.jboss.as.jpa.service.PersistenceUnitServiceImpl$1$1.run(PersistenceUnitServiceImpl.java:172) [wildfly-jpa-8.2.1.Final.jar:8.2.1.Final]

I changed the column type to LONG, server started fine but when trying to add new iOS variant I ma getting the below exception, I checked the database IOS_VARIANT record has been created and VARIANT recored created but PUSH_APPLICATION_ID was empty, even after setting PUSH_APPLICATION_ID manually it failed in variants inquiry, could you please advise.

command : org.hibernate.exception.GenericJDBCException: Could not read entity state from ResultSet : EntityKey[org.jboss.aerogear.unifiedpush.api.Variant#ec4df739-8f89-421a-8bad-4f1e72fcb7f8]
2016-01-18 19:36:40,664 ERROR [org.jboss.as.ejb3.invocation] (default task-27) JBAS014134: EJB Invocation failed on component PushApplicationServiceImpl for method public abstract void org.jboss.aerogear.unifiedpush.service.PushApplicationService.addVariant(org.jboss.aerogear.unifiedpush.api.PushApplication,org.jboss.aerogear.unifiedpush.api.Variant): javax.ejb.EJBException: javax.persistence.PersistenceException: org.hibernate.exception.GenericJDBCException: Could not read entity state from ResultSet : EntityKey[org.jboss.aerogear.unifiedpush.api.Variant#ec4df739-8f89-421a-8bad-4f1e72fcb7f8]
        at org.jboss.as.ejb3.tx.CMTTxInterceptor.handleExceptionInOurTx(CMTTxInterceptor.java:190) [wildfly-ejb3-8.2.1.Final.jar:8.2.1.Final]
        at org.jboss.as.ejb3.tx.CMTTxInterceptor.invokeInOurTx(CMTTxInterceptor.java:275) [wildfly-ejb3-8.2.1.Final.jar:8.2.1.Final]
        at org.jboss.as.ejb3.tx.CMTTxInterceptor.required(CMTTxInterceptor.java:340) [wildfly-ejb3-8.2.1.Final.jar:8.2.1.Final]
        at org.jboss.as.ejb3.tx.CMTTxInterceptor.processInvocation(CMTTxInterceptor.java:239) [wildfly-ejb3-8.2.1.Final.jar:8.2.1.Final]
        at org.jboss.invocation.InterceptorContext.proceed(InterceptorContext.java:309)
        at
.
.
.
Caused by: java.sql.SQLException: Stream has already been closed
        at oracle.jdbc.driver.LongAccessor.getBytesInternal(LongAccessor.java:156)
        at oracle.jdbc.driver.LongAccessor.getBytes(LongAccessor.java:126)
        at oracle.jdbc.driver.LongAccessor.getString(LongAccessor.java:201)
        at oracle.jdbc.driver.T4CLongAccessor.getString(T4CLongAccessor.java:450)
        at oracle.jdbc.driver.OracleResultSetImpl.getString(OracleResultSetImpl.java:1297)
        at oracle.jdbc.driver.OracleResultSet.getString(OracleResultSet.java:494)
        at org.jboss.jca.adapters.jdbc.WrappedResultSet.getString(WrappedResultSet.java:1381)
        at org.hibernate.type.descriptor.sql.VarcharTypeDescriptor$2.doExtract(VarcharTypeDescriptor.java:74) [hibernate-core-4.3.7.Final.jar:4.3.7.Final]
        at org.hibernate.type.descriptor.sql.BasicExtractor.extract(BasicExtractor.java:64) [hibernate-core-4.3.7.Final.jar:4.3.7.Final]
        at org.hibernate.type.AbstractStandardBasicType.nullSafeGet(AbstractStandardBasicType.java:267) [hibernate-core-4.3.7.Final.jar:4.3.7.Final]

Thanks