Aerogear Unified Push Server with IBM Websphere

Aerogear Unified Push Server with IBM Websphere

aamagdi
Hello

I was wondering if it is possible to deploy Aerogear UPS on IBM Websphere and is it compatible?

Re: [Aerogear-users] Aerogear Unified Push Server with IBM Websphere

Matthias Wessendorf
I dont think so.

On Mon, Dec 14, 2015 at 12:52 PM, aamagdi <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hello

I was wondering if it is possible to deploy Aerogear UPS on IBM Websphere
and is it compatible?

Re: [Aerogear-users] Aerogear Unified Push Server with IBM Websphere

aamagdi
Thanks for you quick response.

But is there any dependency between UPS and Wildfly / EAP so I can't deploy it on other App Server?

Re: [Aerogear-users] Aerogear Unified Push Server with IBM Websphere

Matthias Wessendorf
I think some hibernate specifics are used.

Also, for the future, we plan to exclusivly go w/ WildFly. e.g. things like FeaturePacks or WildFly Swarm.
This will allow you running the server as "java -jar ./myUPS.jar" :)