[Aerogear-users] AeroGear Android Implementation

[Aerogear-users] AeroGear Android Implementation

Alaa

I'm a computer science student  and I'm working on "an Android App that Encrypt and Decrypt messages between users" , and I'm little be lost and confused , and while searching here and there , I stumbled into "AeroGear Crypto Java" on "github" and I was reading it and  found it really interesting , and since your email was there , I decided to contact you !   I'm wondering if I can get few minutes of your time to ask you on how to implement "AereoGear" in order to the users to exhange Encrypted messages .

Re: [Aerogear-users] AeroGear Android Implementation

Daniel Passos
Hi,

There is some examples in the README[1] how to encrypt/decrypt messages. You can also use our Android wrapper[2] and take a look at our cookbook example[3]

[1] https://github.com/aerogear/aerogear-crypto-java/blob/master/README.md
[2] https://github.com/aerogear/aerogear-android-security
[3] https://github.com/aerogear/aerogear-android-cookbook/tree/master/PasswordManager

On Fri, May 19, 2017 at 1:20 PM, Alaa <[hidden email]> wrote:

I'm a computer science student  and I'm working on "an Android App that Encrypt and Decrypt messages between users" , and I'm little be lost and confused , and while searching here and there , I stumbled into "AeroGear Crypto Java" on "github" and I was reading it and  found it really interesting , and since your email was there , I decided to contact you !   I'm wondering if I can get few minutes of your time to ask you on how to implement "AereoGear" in order to the users to exhange Encrypted messages .

-- Passos