[Aerogear-users] AeroGear Android Push 2.2.2 Release

[Aerogear-users] AeroGear Android Push 2.2.2 Release

Daniel Passos

Hey Guys,

We found a bug in our AeroGear Android Push library. It was fixed and staged[1]

What is new in this version?

We’re planning to release it tomorrow (Wednesday) in the end of the day.

Fell free to test it and let us know if you find any issues.

[1] https://repository.jboss.org/nexus/content/repositories/jboss_releases_staging_profile-6402/

Re: [Aerogear-users] AeroGear Android Push 2.2.2 Release

Kelvin Lunsford

I see the release on github:  https://github.com/aerogear/aerogear-android-push/releases/tag/2.2.2

Why does the page say there are 48 commits to master since this tag?

- Kelvin

On Wed, Aug 26, 2015 at 4:48 AM, Matthias Wessendorf <[hidden email]> wrote:

yay!

On Wed, Aug 26, 2015 at 8:55 AM, Erik Jan de Wit <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hot on the heels of the AeroGear Android Push library we also plan to update the cordova push plugin because we have the same issue AGCORDOVA-112. After the release on Wednesday I'll update the plugin and stage that.

On Tue, Aug 25, 2015 at 2:26 PM, Daniel Passos <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hey Guys,

We found a bug in our AeroGear Android Push library. It was fixed and staged[1]

What is new in this version?

AGDROID-492 - Categories field not working

We’re planning to release it tomorrow (Wednesday) in the end of the day.

Fell free to test it and let us know if you find any issues.

[1] https://repository.jboss.org/nexus/content/repositories/jboss_releases_staging_profile-6402/

Cheers,

       Erik Jan

twitter: http://twitter.com/mwessendorf