[Aerogear-users] Aerogear Support for FCM

[Aerogear-users] Aerogear Support for FCM

Sree, Divya (TCS S&CO Platform Team (L2/L3))

Hi Team,

We are using Unified push server with version 1.1.0

Since GCM is now migrated to FCM.

How will aerogear support with respect to server and plugin ?

Thanks,

Divya

Re: [Aerogear-users] Aerogear Support for FCM

Matthias Wessendorf
Hello,

starting with release 1.1.3, we support parts of GCM3, like topics, on the server:

And with the Android 4.0.x libraries we have support on the client side for FCM as well, such as InstanceID or Topic subscription for the UPS categories. This is supported in Cordova as well:

Greetings,
Matthias