[Aerogear-users] Cordova push release 2.0.3

[Aerogear-users] Cordova push release 2.0.3

Erik Jan de Wit
I've pushed the release button, again what has changed this release:

AGCORDOVA-118 - Adding unifiedpush plugin to cordova project does not work

Feature Request

AGCORDOVA-109 - Support windows platform

Plus updated the android library to version 2.2.2 where a bug was fixed for categories
AGDROID-492 - Categories field not working
also known as AGCORDOVA-112

Happy coding!
--
Cheers,