[Aerogear-users] Error when deploying Aerogear UPS 1.2.--Final .war into Jboss EAP7: Illegal character in path at index 1: ${ups.auth.server.url}

[Aerogear-users] Error when deploying Aerogear UPS 1.2.--Final .war into Jboss EAP7: Illegal character in path at index 1: ${ups.auth.server.url}

jeff01
Hi,

I followed the instructions at
https://aerogear.org/docs/unifiedpush/ups_userguide/index/#server-installation.
I am close to get ag-push (Aerogear UPS 1.2.0-Final) deployed, but it threw
the following error:

"{\"WFLYCTL0080: Failed services\" =>
{\"jboss.undertow.deployment.default-server.default-host./ag-push\" =>
\"org.jboss.msc.service.StartException in service
jboss.undertow.deployment.default-server.default-host./ag-push:
java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Illegal character in path at index 1:
${ups.auth.server.url}
    Caused by: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Illegal character in path
at index 1: ${ups.auth.server.url}
    Caused by: java.net.URISyntaxException: Illegal character in path at
index 1: ${ups.auth.server.url}\"}}"

What does this mean? Should I download auth-server war file (keycloak)
somewhere first? The servers folder in 1.1.x used to have a auth-server war
file, but NOT in 1.2.0-Final distribution bundle. So where should I download
this auth-server war file and what version? Any online documentation
mentions that?

Thank you.

--
Sent from: http://aerogear-users.1116366.n5.nabble.com/

Re: [Aerogear-users] Error when deploying Aerogear UPS 1.2.--Final .war into Jboss EAP7: Illegal character in path at index 1: ${ups.auth.server.url}

Matthias Wessendorf
Hola,

the doc is a bit outdated.

With the UPS 1.2.0, you need to bring your own Keycloak server. UPS needs to be linked against its URL.

Here is a sample for Keycloak in docker, and how to get the connection between them:

HTH,
Matthias