[Aerogear-users] Find version and update aerogear on OpenShift

[Aerogear-users] Find version and update aerogear on OpenShift

TomKrones
I would like to make sure I have the latest Aerogear.  How can I find out which version I’m running?  Also, if I’m not running the latest (most likely), how do I update it?

Thanks,
Tom

Tom

Re: [Aerogear-users] Find version and update aerogear on OpenShift

Matthias Wessendorf

On Thu, Jul 2, 2015 at 8:35 PM, Tom Krones <[hidden email]> wrote:
Logging into my Openshift account I found the version.  I’m running 1.01 and it looks like 1.03 is the latest version.  Would it be easier to create a new application instance on openshift and export/import the device installation ids?

yes - that's the best way

BTW. very soon, the 1.1.0 version of the push server will be live too - close to release it