[Aerogear-users] Push Problem on 1.1.1.Final Push

[Aerogear-users] Push Problem on 1.1.1.Final Push

Romain

Hello,

We are currently running Aerogear Push 1.1.1.Final on a Jboss EAP 6.4 since a year now without any issues.

However, a problem that we had prior 1.1.0 release (http://lists.jboss.org/pipermail/aerogear-users/2016-June/000821.html) is coming back.

When we are making a push we got this error (sometimes) :

08:29:08,265 WARNING [org.jboss.aerogear.unifiedpush.message.sender.APNsPushNotificationSender] (MonitoringThread-1) Internal cache size exceeded, new size is: 150

08:29:08,265 SEVERE [org.jboss.aerogear.unifiedpush.message.sender.APNsPushNotificationSender] (MonitoringThread-1) Error sending payload to APNs server: com.notnoop.exceptions.ApnsDeliveryErrorException: Failed to deliver notification with error code 8

        at com.notnoop.apns.internal.ApnsConnectionImpl$2.run(ApnsConnectionImpl.java:199) [apns-1.0.0.Beta6.jar:]

        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745) [rt.jar:1.7.0_75]

Do you know where the problem might come from ?

Best Regards,

Romain Javornik

Re: [Aerogear-users] Push Problem on 1.1.1.Final Push

Romain

Hello,

Did anyone had this issue before ?

Did there is a way to provide more information to solve this ?

Best Regards,

Romain Javornik

Re: [Aerogear-users] Push Problem on 1.1.1.Final Push

Julio Cesar Sanchez Hernandez
Error 8 is returned by APNs when there is an invalid token (i.e, you register a device with development build and try to send a production push or vice versa).
I think the push server shouldn't show that warning, it should handle the device appropriately (delete it from the list as it's invalid). I use 1.1.3 Final and I think it works that way, so you should try to update to 1.1.3, or even to 1.2.

On Mon, Oct 16, 2017 at 11:17 AM, Javornik, Romain <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hello,

Did anyone had this issue before ?

Did there is a way to provide more information to solve this ?

Best Regards,

Romain Javornik

Re: [Aerogear-users] Push Problem on 1.1.1.Final Push

Romain

Hello,

We are going to try 1.2.0 Final, but this issue was normally fixed in 1.1.0 Final.

Did there is any guarantees that the upgrade will definitely fix the problem ?

Best Regards,

Romain Javornik