[Aerogear-users] Release cordova push plugin

[Aerogear-users] Release cordova push plugin

Erik Jan de Wit
Because we have a critical issue[1] with the current push plugin we
are going to release the new plugin that adds support for sending
metrics and uses the new android 2.0 libs you can test it by using the
master branch.

[1] https://issues.jboss.org/browse/AGCORDOVA-107
--
Cheers,
       Erik Jan

Re: [Aerogear-users] Release cordova push plugin

Matthias Wessendorf

On Tue, Jun 23, 2015 at 4:39 PM, Erik Jan de Wit <[hidden email]> wrote:
Because we have a critical issue[1] with the current push plugin we
are going to release the new plugin that adds support for sending
metrics and uses the new android 2.0 libs

you mean 2.2.0 ?

If yes, I will do a quick sanity test on this version later tonight, so that passos can move forward w/ its release

you can test it by using the
master branch.

[1] https://issues.jboss.org/browse/AGCORDOVA-107
--
Cheers,
       Erik Jan

Re: [Aerogear-users] Release cordova push plugin

Erik Jan de Wit
yes I meant 2.2.0 and we can already test with the snapshot version

On Tue, Jun 23, 2015 at 4:44 PM, Matthias Wessendorf <[hidden email]> wrote:

> On Tue, Jun 23, 2015 at 4:39 PM, Erik Jan de Wit <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>> Because we have a critical issue[1] with the current push plugin we
>> are going to release the new plugin that adds support for sending
>> metrics and uses the new android 2.0 libs
>

> you mean 2.2.0 ?
> http://lists.jboss.org/pipermail/aerogear-dev/2015-June/011714.html
>
> If yes, I will do a quick sanity test on this version later tonight, so that
> passos can move forward w/ its release
>

>> you can test it by using the
>> master branch.
>>
>> [1] https://issues.jboss.org/browse/AGCORDOVA-107