[Aerogear-users] Roadmap for 4.1.0

Gonzalo Aguilar Delgado
Hello,

I'm interested on the Roadmap for the next development iteration 4.1.0.

¿Is there a plan about features that want to be supported?

I'm specially interested on Google Firebase, Microsoft Notification Hub and other connectors. But also in performance metrics.

Best regards,

Re: [Aerogear-users] Roadmap for 4.1.0

Matthias Wessendorf
Hello, Gonzalo,

I am not sure I follow, 4.1.0 of what? We have different AeroGear projects :)

On Thu, Dec 15, 2016 at 10:32 AM, Gonzalo Aguilar Delgado <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hello,

I'm interested on the Roadmap for the next development iteration 4.1.0.

¿Is there a plan about features that want to be supported?

I'm specially interested on Google Firebase, Microsoft Notification Hub and other connectors. But also in performance metrics.

Best regards,

Re: [Aerogear-users] Roadmap for 4.1.0

Gonzalo Aguilar Delgado
Hello Daniel,

Maybe I was wrong but in the Android API README there's a disclaimer saying that only GCM is supported.

I checked after writing email that server supports all announced providers. I suppose only proper support in API missing then.

Should it be implemented???

El 15 de diciembre de 2016 12:08:43 CET, Daniel Passos <[hidden email]> escribió:
What do you have in mind for Firebase integration?

On Thu, Dec 15, 2016 at 7:32 AM, Gonzalo Aguilar Delgado <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hello,

I'm interested on the Roadmap for the next development iteration 4.1.0.

¿Is there a plan about features that want to be supported?

I'm specially interested on Google Firebase, Microsoft Notification Hub and other connectors. But also in performance metrics.

Best regards,

Re: [Aerogear-users] Roadmap for 4.1.0

Daniel Passos
Hey Gonzalo,

You are right and wrong :)

The documents says that, but it is outdated. I'm working on update all AeroGear Android Docs.

Here is the Epic for it: https://issues.jboss.org/browse/AGDROID-591

And here is my PR for update the push README: https://github.com/aerogear/aerogear-android-push/pull/70

On Thu, Dec 15, 2016 at 1:27 PM, Gonzalo Aguilar Delgado <[hidden email]> wrote:
[...]

Hi Daniel,

Thank you a lot for the update! That's good news.

I will take a look around and let you know but I think it will fit perfectly for our needs. Last question.

How complicated is to implement a new push network. We are thinking about a middleware to middleware solution. We want to work with Aerogear Push. Our customer with IBM Mobile first. We don't want to touch our code at Mobile side nor Server side. So I suppose the option is to create a new networks that support IBM Mobile First. They will do the relay to the right network.

A little messy but will fit both parts.

What do you think?

Best regards,

El 15/12/16 a las 16:41, Daniel Passos escribió:
[...]

I don't have any experience with IBM projects, so, I have no idea how to answer that.

Sorry about that!

--
-- Passos