Quantcast

[Aerogear-users] This week in AeroGear

Matthias Wessendorf
Hello folks!

here is another issue of our weekly updates!

*Android
In Android land we have a new release of the Push 2.2.0 library:
Very soon the team will be looking into GCM 3.0 support !

*iOS
The Swift2 train started for our own AeroGear iOS library. The aerogear-ios-http has already been migrated to it:
AeroGear iOS 2.4 is moving its release date to September. Its main focus will be Swift2 and iOS9 support. Just in time for the big Swift-OpenSource-release ;-)

Apache Cordova
Another push related release has been created, this time for our Cordova library, moving up its version to 2.0.0:

AeroGear Push
For our WebPush project we have Idel working on it, for his GSoC project. A few days ago he sent out a nice little summary

And later this week we plan to do code-freeze for the 1.1.0.Final version of our UnifiedPush Server.

The team hopes you are enjoying the news!

Have a nice week, all!
-Matthias