[Aerogear-users] Timeline for release of AeroGear Unified Push 1.2 (and other questions)

[Aerogear-users] Timeline for release of AeroGear Unified Push 1.2 (and other questions)

James Kleefman
Hi
We are interested in using Unified Push under EAP7. It appears from my experimentation that EAP 7 is supported only under 1.2 (not 1.13). So, I am wondering if there is a time line when you expect to have 1.2 in  a released state.

Also, has anyone tried using Unified Push with an Oracle database? We'd like to know if there is a lot of effort to use Oracle instead of MySQL.

I'm not familiar with keycloak, so I'm wondering if the keycloak database is the standard keycloak distribution, or are there tables or modifications specific to Unified Push?

Thanks,

James Kleefman |
Agfa HealthCare
XERO Client Team Lead | HE/XERO
T  +1 519 746 6210

Agfa HealthCare Inc., 375 Hagey Boulevard, Waterloo, ON N2L 6R5, Canada

http://www.agfahealthcare.com
http://blog.agfahealthcare.com

Click on link to read important disclaimer: http://www.agfahealthcare.com/maildisclaimer

Re: [Aerogear-users] Timeline for release of AeroGear Unified Push 1.2 (and other questions)

Matthias Wessendorf
hey

On Friday, 2 December 2016, James Kleefman <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi
We are interested in using Unified Push under EAP7. It appears from my experimentation that EAP 7 is supported only under 1.2 (not 1.13). So, I am wondering if there is a time line when you expect to have 1.2 in  a released state.

next week work on APNs / HTTP/2 starts, after that we can cut a 1.2

Also, has anyone tried using Unified Push with an Oracle database? We'd like to know if there is a lot of effort to use Oracle instead of MySQL.

in JIRA we have an issue by a user; also some chat on mailinglist about it. Not easy 😬

I'm not familiar with keycloak, so I'm wondering if the keycloak database is the standard keycloak distribution, or are there tables or modifications specific to Unified Push?

It's a outdated, UPS specific version. There unfinished PR to use standard Keycloak

--
Sent from Gmail Mobile