[Aerogear-users] UPS Node sender 0.14.1

Luke Holmquist
Hey peeps,  There was an issue on stack overflow, http://stackoverflow.com/questions/40429670/unifiedpush-node-sender-completion-block-not-triggered

The notification would be sent ok,  but the node clients promise would always be rejected, it turns out we were looking for a 200 status, and not a 202(which is what is returned and defined in the REST api docs).

I've updated this and pushed out a 0.14.1 release on Saturday night.

Re: [Aerogear-users] UPS Node sender 0.14.1

Matthias Wessendorf
😻😽

--
Sent from Gmail Mobile