Quantcast

[Aerogear-users] UPS System Properties Custom URL

[Aerogear-users] UPS System Properties Custom URL

aamagdi
Hi

I see that there exist UPS system properties to provide custom url for APNS push servers, is there any similar property or functionality to apply the same for Google & Microsoft servers.

Regards,
Abdalla

Re: [Aerogear-users] UPS System Properties Custom URL

Sebastien Blanc
Hi,

For GCM, we don't have this flexibility since we rely on Google's Sender library that provides no interface to override the endpoint URL.
 For Windows, we "own" the sender library so that could be implemented, please open a feature request on JIRA so we can track this.

Sebi

On Mon, Jan 4, 2016 at 2:13 PM, aamagdi <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi

I see that there exist UPS system properties to provide custom url for APNS
push servers, is there any similar property or functionality to apply the
same for Google & Microsoft servers.

Regards,
Abdalla

Re: [Aerogear-users] UPS System Properties Custom URL

aamagdi
OK, Thanks a lot for clarification.