[Aerogear-users] Using aerogear-cordova-push 3.0.0 - Success callback fires only once in IOS

[Aerogear-users] Using aerogear-cordova-push 3.0.0 - Success callback fires only once in IOS

Jesús Martín González
Hello,

I am using aerogear-cordova-push 3.0.0 in my cordova app, everything work fine in android but in iOS the success callback fires only once, for example if i try to change categories, them change but succces callback is not invoked.

I have seen that in AGCORDOVA-125 you resolved it for Android

Can you help me, to solve it on iOS? I think it is an important bug.

Its easy to reproduce, just call push.register two times, the first will work and the second wont (Working with of iOS-4.2.1 and cordova 6.2.0)

Thank you in advance!

--
Jesús Martín Gonzalez
Tel: +34 654420529