[Aerogear-users] What does it mean when Aerogear UPS automatically unregister a device?

[Aerogear-users] What does it mean when Aerogear UPS automatically unregister a device?

jeff01
What does it mean when Aerogear UPS automatically unregister a device?

I recently noticed that Aerogear UPS (Version 1.1.0.Fonal) automatically
unregister an ios device. When I open the app, it automatically register the
device, but when I close the app, for s short while, through Aerogear admin
console/applicaions/variants. I see the number of installations for an ios
variant changed from 1 to 0?

What does this mean? The .p12 certificate has issues? I am pretty sure it
did not expire as I just requested it.

Any thoughts?

--
Sent from: http://aerogear-users.1116366.n5.nabble.com/

Re: [Aerogear-users] What does it mean when Aerogear UPS automatically unregister a device?

Matthias Wessendorf
the server is deleting invalid or inactive tokens _after_ a push notification has been sent, here for iOS:

means: if the (old) FeedBack service from apple tells the server token is not OK, server removes it

On Wed, Sep 6, 2017 at 4:46 AM, jeff01 <[hidden email]> wrote:
What does it mean when Aerogear UPS automatically unregister a device?

I recently noticed that Aerogear UPS (Version 1.1.0.Fonal) automatically
unregister an ios device. When I open the app, it automatically register the
device, but when I close the app, for s short while, through Aerogear admin
console/applicaions/variants. I see the number of installations for an ios
variant changed from 1 to 0?

What does this mean? The .p12 certificate has issues? I am pretty sure it
did not expire as I just requested it.

Any thoughts?

--
Sent from: http://aerogear-users.1116366.n5.nabble.com/

Re: [Aerogear-users] What does it mean when Aerogear UPS automatically unregister a device?

jeff01
Just an update. In my case, the root cause of my issue is that the p12 file
is not in a correct format.

--
Sent from: http://aerogear-users.1116366.n5.nabble.com/