[Aerogear-users] iOS 11 Support

Philipp Koetz, mVISE AG

Dear Aerogear Team,

does the 1.2 release works fine for iOS 11? We have right now the problem that messages will be rejected if there is an alert, badge or sound key in the message. In the current version of Aerogear push server we are using (1.1.3) is the alert key everytime attached to the messages json.

Regards,

Philipp Koetz

Re: [Aerogear-users] iOS 11 Support

Philipp Koetz, mVISE AG

Forgot to mention that it is about silent notifications (https://developer.apple.com/library/content/documentation/NetworkingInternet/Conceptual/RemoteNotificationsPG/CreatingtheNotificationPayload.html)

does the 1.2 release works fine for iOS 11? We have right now the problem that messages will be rejected if there is an alert, badge or sound key in the message. In the current version of Aerogear push server we are using (1.1.3) is the alert key everytime attached to the messages json.

Regards,

Philipp Koetz

Re: [Aerogear-users] iOS 11 Support

Julio Cesar Sanchez Hernandez
How are you sending the push notifications?
Can you provide a code sample of how do you build silent push payload?

On Fri, Sep 29, 2017 at 10:57 AM, Philipp Koetz, mVISE AG <[hidden email]> wrote:

Forgot to mention that it is about silent notifications (https://developer.apple.com/library/content/documentation/NetworkingInternet/Conceptual/RemoteNotificationsPG/CreatingtheNotificationPayload.html)

does the 1.2 release works fine for iOS 11? We have right now the problem that messages will be rejected if there is an alert, badge or sound key in the message. In the current version of Aerogear push server we are using (1.1.3) is the alert key everytime attached to the messages json.

Regards,

Philipp Koetz

Re: [Aerogear-users] iOS 11 Support

Philipp Koetz, mVISE AG

Hello,

I build the message as following:

UnifiedMessage.withMessage()

                    .apns().contentAvailable().build()

                    .userData("message", MessageParser.parseMessageToJSON(inputMessage))

                    .config().timeToLive(lifetime).message()

                    .build();

does the 1.2 release works fine for iOS 11? We have right now the problem that messages will be rejected if there is an alert, badge or sound key in the message. In the current version of Aerogear push server we are using (1.1.3) is the alert key everytime attached to the messages json.

Regards,

Philipp Koetz

Re: [Aerogear-users] iOS 11 Support

Philipp Koetz, mVISE AG

Sending with PushSender.send(UnifiedMessage), send was build using DefaultPushSender (withRootServerURL, pushApplicationId and masterSecret)