[Aerogear-users] iOS9 and Swift2 ready to be tested

[Aerogear-users] iOS9 and Swift2 ready to be tested

Corinne Krych
Hello iOS lovers,

iOS9 and Swift-2.0 support has been merged on master for the following Swift repositories:
The ObjC version of aerogear-ios-push[1] has been updated to be build with enable bitcode to yes. The aerogear-corodva-plugin is built upon bitcode enabled library.

Have a trial, give us feedback! We love to hear from you.
If all goes smooth, we plan to release the libraries to cocoapods on Monday.

++
Corinne
Special thank to Elmar Kretzer for his Swift2.0 contributor for ag-ios-push

Re: [Aerogear-users] iOS9 and Swift2 ready to be tested

Corinne Krych
Hello

AeroGear libraries with Swift2 syntax have been released to cocoapod.org: