[Aerogear-users] little client project

mfischelmayer

Hello,

I’ve started to write a little java rest client for the push server.

Not many features are supported at the moment but hopefully this will change soon.

Maybe some of you are interested ;-)

https://github.com/mfischelmayer/aerogear-push-helper

best regards,

Michael

Re: [Aerogear-users] little client project

Sebastien Blanc
Wow ! This is really cool and I can see use cases for it (like integration with tools like Forge (http://forge.jboss.org/).
One question about using keycloak, you had to turn "direct grant" on,  correct ?
Sebi

On Tue, Feb 23, 2016 at 4:56 PM, Fischelmayer Michael <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hello,

I’ve started to write a little java rest client for the push server.

Not many features are supported at the moment but hopefully this will change soon.

Maybe some of you are interested ;-)

https://github.com/mfischelmayer/aerogear-push-helper

best regards,

Michael

Re: [Aerogear-users] little client project

On Tue, Feb 23, 2016 at 5:00 PM, Sebastien Blanc <[hidden email]> wrote:
Wow ! This is really cool and I can see use cases for it (like integration with tools like Forge (http://forge.jboss.org/).
One question about using keycloak, you had to turn "direct grant" on,  correct ?

W/ the up coming decoupling, this is easier - since that's all managed at KC, no longer in the need to tweak the UPS coupled keycloak.

That said, I think we could use this ourself :) as well to build a commandline tool :)

Sebi

On Tue, Feb 23, 2016 at 4:56 PM, Fischelmayer Michael <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hello,

I’ve started to write a little java rest client for the push server.

Not many features are supported at the moment but hopefully this will change soon.

Maybe some of you are interested ;-)

https://github.com/mfischelmayer/aerogear-push-helper

best regards,

Michael

Re: [Aerogear-users] little client project

mfischelmayer

„One question about using keycloak, you had to turn "direct grant" on,  correct ? “

Yes – I followed the instructions from https://github.com/aerogear/aerogear-unifiedpush-server/blob/master/node.js/README.md

“mind adding your company/project at our wiki: “

Sure the company I’m working for is APA-IT (www.apa-it.at) – I post it on https://github.com/aerogear/aerogear-unifiedpush-server/wiki/Users-of-the-UnifiedPush-Server

The helper lib is a little private project you can link / use it wherever you want ;-)

Regards,

Michael