Quantcast

[Aerogear-users] what is the good way to delete an alias entry in aerogear unified push servers

[Aerogear-users] what is the good way to delete an alias entry in aerogear unified push servers

Yves Nicolas
The user interface enable to uncheck the alias so that it doesn't
receive notification anymore but what is the good way to delete the
alias/device token from the aerogear database?

Thanks
Yves

Re: [Aerogear-users] what is the good way to delete an alias entry in aerogear unified push servers

Matthias Wessendorf
remove the entire installation entry:

what's the use-case - perhaps we can improve our story?