Cordova plugin

nookie
Hello all

For example,
I tern off the android cordova app, then i send two messages to device, message1 and message2. They were delivered and notifications displayed, first message1 after message2 replaced message1. After pressing in notification area on message2 the app was run and onNotification callback was run only one time with message2. I lost message1 forever?

And if i run app not from notification area i lost both messages and they not delivered to android cordova app.

How i can take messages in this case.

Re: [Aerogear-users] Cordova plugin

Erik Jan de Wit
Hi,

For starters push is meant to notify your app user of things, it's not a secure and / or reliable way to transfer data. The way we created the cordova push plugin is to have the messages show up similar on all platforms as well. That is why the message gets replaced, because this is also the behavior on iOS. There has been a feature request to use stacked messages on android AGCORDOVA-113 this might be something that will enable us to have the apps event handler to get called with both messages.

--
Cheers,
       Erik Jan