Quantcast

How to add new Sender(eg. MQTT custom sender)

How to add new Sender(eg. MQTT custom sender)

sharathmk99
Hi,

I'm trying to add MQTT based push notification.
How to add new sender module to source code or
any custom sender implementation to add new sender.

Any one interested in MQTT based push notification?
please help.

Thanks
Sharath

Re: [Aerogear-users] How to add new Sender(eg. MQTT custom sender)

sharathmk99

Hi,

Yes I have seen, but I have understood the backbend. But front end UI is change. Can you help in front end.

Thanks

Hi,