Integration in Java EE

falconea
Hello, I have developed a Java main app, using Java sender API, including dependencies to my project and everything works fine.

I would like to know if there is a way to call NotificationRouter EJB from a Java EE environment (in order to avoid request via REST endpoint).

Thank you.

Re: [Aerogear-users] Integration in Java EE

falconea
Have you planned changes in the source code in order to have this functionality?

Re: [Aerogear-users] Integration in Java EE

Erik Jan de Wit
Hi,

Maybe you could use simple push to receive a notification in your java main app and use the remote interface to call the ejb would that work?

On Tue, Dec 6, 2016 at 3:15 PM, falconea <[hidden email]> wrote:
Have you planned changes in the source code in order to have this
functionality?

Cheers,
       Erik Jan

Re: [Aerogear-users] Integration in Java EE

falconea
Could you explain better?
This is my scenario: I have my EAR application deployed on a JBoss AS (same for UnifiedPush) and i would like to call NotificationRouter EJB from that EAR in order to send push notifications.

Re: [Aerogear-users] Integration in Java EE

not really, sorry

On Tue, Dec 6, 2016 at 3:15 PM, falconea <[hidden email]> wrote:
Have you planned changes in the source code in order to have this
functionality?

Re: [Aerogear-users] Integration in Java EE

falconea
Yes, that's it. Thank you anyway

Matthias Wessendorf wrote

twitter: http://twitter.com/mwessendorf

Re: [Aerogear-users] Integration in Java EE

Erik Jan de Wit
So why don't you create a small proxy / delegate for this?

On Wed, Dec 7, 2016 at 2:50 PM, falconea <[hidden email]> wrote:
Yes, that's it. Thank you anyway

Matthias Wessendorf wrote
> I think he means exposure via remote EJB calls (at least that's what I
> understood)
>
> On Tue, Dec 6, 2016 at 7:12 PM, Erik Jan de Wit &lt;

> edewit@

> &gt; wrote:
>
>> So basically your asking how to call an ejb? How can that be
>> functionality
>> your missing in aerogear?
>>
>> On Tue, Dec 6, 2016 at 5:21 PM, Matthias Wessendorf &lt;

> matzew@

> &gt;
>> wrote:
>>
>>> not really, sorry
>>>
>>> On Tue, Dec 6, 2016 at 3:15 PM, falconea &lt;

> antonio.falcone@.tasgroup

> &gt;

>>> --
>>> Matthias Wessendorf

>> --
>> Cheers,
>>        Erik Jan

> Matthias Wessendorf

Cheers,
       Erik Jan

Re: [Aerogear-users] Integration in Java EE

falconea
Can you show me a skeleton code or any example for your idea?

Erik Jan de Wit wrote