Is it possible to disable server trust evaluation on aerogear-ios-http

Is it possible to disable server trust evaluation on aerogear-ios-http

claudioredi
I'm using aerogear-ios-oauth2 what internally uses aerogear-ios-http. My problem is that on test environment, I'm not able to bypass server trust evaluation and rejects certificate with error

    HTTP load failed (kCFStreamErrorDomainSSL, -9813)

I'm able to solve this problem by changing challenge process logic on SessionDelegate class, but if I keep using that approach, I'll have to fork repo and use a custom version for the library.

Is there a way or can you implement a setting to disable server trust evaluation?

Thanks