Quantcast

Multiple aliases with the same token

crysm
Hi,

is it possible to register several aliases with the same token? If not, are there any plans for this feature?

Regards,
Cristian

Re: Multiple aliases with the same token

crysm
I was referring to the Unified Push Server.

Re: [Aerogear-users] Multiple aliases with the same token

Matthias Wessendorf
not planed, we have categories, you can have multiple categories per deviceĀ

On Thu, Jan 12, 2017 at 10:13 AM, crysm <[hidden email]> wrote:
I was referring to the Unified Push Server.

Re: [Aerogear-users] Multiple aliases with the same token

Kelvin Lunsford

If you decide to use categories, be aware that the characters available for use in category names is more restricted than those available for alias names (i.e. "ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZabcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz0123456789%-._~".

If you want to use other characters in your names you will have to escape them in your own code (e.g. percent encoding like in a url).

- Kelvin