Quantcast

No device registered cordova-push

falconea
Hello, I have deployed UnifiedPush over Jboss 6.4, i can access admin ui and create new apps. I m trying to build a new app, in order to test push notifications from admin console.
I'm using PhoneGap and building for android platform. I'm executing it on Genymotion Android emulator.

Downloaded google-services.json in www folder and installed plugin. From admin console no device is registered after app launch.
Here is my index.html: http://pastebin.com/Z4n1hHWm
What am i doing wrong?

Re: [Aerogear-users] No device registered cordova-push

Julio Cesar Sanchez Hernandez
Hi,
Do the Genymotion image you are using have google services installed? if not, the push notifications won't work on it.
It's always best if you try push on real devices.

On Thu, Nov 17, 2016 at 3:45 PM, falconea <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hello, I have deployed UnifiedPush over Jboss 6.4, i can access admin ui and
create new apps. I m trying to build a new app, in order to test push
notifications from admin console.
I'm using PhoneGap and building for android platform. I'm executing it on
Genymotion Android emulator.

Downloaded google-services.json in www folder and installed plugin. From
admin console no device is registered after app launch.
Here is my index.html: http://pastebin.com/Z4n1hHWm
What am i doing wrong?

Re: [Aerogear-users] No device registered cordova-push

falconea
Ok, just launched from real device but i get no registered device on admin console.

Re: [Aerogear-users] No device registered cordova-push

falconea
I'm getting this error on device:

ConnectException: failed to connect to localhost/127.0.0.1 (port 8080) after 30000ms: isConnected failed:ECONNREFUSED (Connection refused).
Do you know why I can't connect to localhost?

Re: [Aerogear-users] No device registered cordova-push

Daniel Passos
From where to where?

If you are running something in your device/emulator pointing to the localhost, It's trying to access (whatever you are trying to connect) IN your device.

On Thu, Nov 17, 2016 at 2:48 PM, falconea <[hidden email]> wrote:
I'm getting this error on device:

ConnectException: failed to connect to localhost/127.0.0.1 (port 8080) after
30000ms: isConnected failed:ECONNREFUSED (Connection refused).
Do you know why I can't connect to localhost?

-- Passos

Re: [Aerogear-users] No device registered cordova-push

falconea
I have UnifiedPush running in localhost on my machine. So I'm trying to register a physical device to get notifications working.

How do i set up in order to connect to UnifiedPush (JBoss server) and comunicate with GCM? Is this scenario possible?

Daniel Passos wrote

wrote:

> I'm getting this error on device:
>
> ConnectException: failed to connect to localhost/127.0.0.1 (port 8080)
> after
> 30000ms: isConnected failed:ECONNREFUSED (Connection refused).
> Do you know why I can't connect to localhost?

-- Passos

Re: [Aerogear-users] No device registered cordova-push

Daniel Passos
So, if you wanna your device connect in a instance running in your machine you need to point to your machine ip and not for localhost

PS: Of course both need to be in the same network

On Thu, Nov 17, 2016 at 3:06 PM, falconea <[hidden email]> wrote:
I have UnifiedPush running in localhost on my machine. So I'm trying to
register a physical device to get notifications working.

How do i set up in order to connect to UnifiedPush (JBoss server) and
comunicate with GCM? Is this scenario possible?

Daniel Passos wrote
>>From where to where?
>
> If you are running something in your device/emulator pointing to the
> localhost, It's trying to access (whatever you are trying to connect) IN
> your device.
>
> On Thu, Nov 17, 2016 at 2:48 PM, falconea &lt;

> antonio.falcone@.tasgroup

> &gt;
> wrote:
>
>> I'm getting this error on device:
>>
>> ConnectException: failed to connect to localhost/127.0.0.1 (port 8080)
>> after
>> 30000ms: isConnected failed:ECONNREFUSED (Connection refused).
>> Do you know why I can't connect to localhost?
>>

>> --

> -- Passos

-- Passos