[Openshift] Aerogear cartridge on a small gear

[Openshift] Aerogear cartridge on a small gear

jubodin
Hello,

I'm currently evaluating both Openshift and Aerogear for running small / personnal project. I'm using the Aerogear cartridge on a small gear but I can't do anything. The application is laggy and after a few minutes I receive some error 500 and I can't access the application anymore.

Is it possible to run aerogear on a small gear ?