in regard of the upgrade, we were running the 1.0.2 and we migrate to the 1.1.1, here some problem you might want to be aware of.
The update was smooth from 1.0.2 to 1.0.3, but I have to add the parameter ‘transformedBitIsBoolean’ in our DB connection (standalone.xml).
But it was quite hard for us to update to 1.1.0 from our 1.0.3, the problem where coming from our DB :
· Redundancy of FK
· Wrong data type
· Wrong data order in the table (even if it shouldn’t matter, it does for some reasons)
· Wrong table name
So basically our database was not in sync with the one the migrator tool expect, specially the part related to the table ‘variant’.
The way we proceed to make the migration is the following :
1. We made some modification in our current database (creation of columns, change columns order in table)
2. We exported the data, and reimport all of it in a fresh 1.0.3 installation
3. We run the migrator tool to 1.1.0
4. We add in variant.VARIANT_TYPE the type of OS (ios, android) wich was missing
The modifications made in the step 1 make the data import in the step 2 possible,
they come from the differences between our schema and the schema from scratch.
Fait un reply là-dessus sur la liste [hidden email]
[hidden email] [[hidden email]]
De la part de Matthias Wessendorf
We are still in 1.0.0 as 1.1.0 migration process fails with our instance.
hrm, any pointers?
Please note, dev/prod variant settings should not be mixed, for different reasons
Aerogear-users mailing list
|Free forum by Nabble||Edit this page|