Redhat official Aerogear annual support license cost?

Redhat official Aerogear annual support license cost?

jeff01
This post was updated on .
Sorry if this is not the right question here.

Where can I get a quote for Aerogear annual support license? We wanted to make sure we have a place to quickly resolve the issue in production in case we have any issues after we move Aerogear to the real business environment.

Thanks for any help you may provide.

Re: [Aerogear-users] Aerogear annual support license cost?

Matthias Wessendorf
not sure exactly what you mean.

Our software is open source'd and most of it is licensend under the apache license

On Tue, Aug 1, 2017 at 1:11 AM, jeff01 <[hidden email]> wrote:
Sorry if this is not the right the question here.

Where can I get a quote for Aerogear annual support license? We wanted to
make sure we have a place to quickly resolve the issue in production in case
we have any issues after we move Aerogear to the real business environment.

Thanks for any help you may provide.

Re: [Aerogear-users] Aerogear annual support license cost?

Oleh Mackiv
Hello,
only way to get supported version of AeroGear Unified Push Server is by buying subscription for Red Hat Mobile Application Platform product[1]. Unfortunately other supported options are not available as far as I know.
You can write to [hidden email] for a quote.

[1] https://www.redhat.com/en/technologies/mobile/application-platform

Best regards,
Oleg Matskiv

On Tue, Aug 1, 2017 at 10:09 AM, Matthias Wessendorf <[hidden email]> wrote:
not sure exactly what you mean.

Our software is open source'd and most of it is licensend under the apache license

On Tue, Aug 1, 2017 at 1:11 AM, jeff01 <[hidden email]> wrote:
Sorry if this is not the right the question here.

Where can I get a quote for Aerogear annual support license? We wanted to
make sure we have a place to quickly resolve the issue in production in case
we have any issues after we move Aerogear to the real business environment.

Thanks for any help you may provide.

Oleg Matskiv
Associate Quality Engineer
Red Hat Mobile Application Platform

Re: [Aerogear-users] Aerogear annual support license cost?

jeff01
Thanks both for the reply.

I have been calling Redhat sales team (1-888-REDHAT-1 and 1-919-754-3700, among other numbers) yesterday and today many times but somehow it always sent me to the voice mail. (I did leave quite a few voice mails as well with my contact information but so far I did not receive any response from Redhat)

I am just wondering

1) if Redhat offers technical support package for Aerogear Unified Push Server (UPS) only.
2) If yes, what does it cost for its annual technical support package?

We currently have Redhat open-source Aerogear UPS installed on premise inside corporate network with Jboss. We wanted to have Redhat support available in case we have issues in production with the Aerogear UPS server. This ensures that we can fix production issues ASAP to meet our SLAs as we are supporting mission critical apps.

I’d appreciate it very much if someone can shed some light on this.

Re: [Aerogear-users] Aerogear annual support license cost?

jeff01
If this was not officially supported by RedHat, does any of you know of any reputable companies that officially support Aerogear UPS, and the cost?