Quantcast

Reset "UNIFIED PUSH SERVER" admin password

12

Reset "UNIFIED PUSH SERVER" admin password

talk2gupta
Sir,
I want to reset my admin password for aerogear unified push server because I'm not able to login with the default credentials for admin user.... http://localhost:8080/ag-push..... NOTE: default username=admin, default password=admin123.... plz help me.

Thanks,
Sonu Kumar Gupta

Re: [Aerogear-users] Reset "UNIFIED PUSH SERVER" admin password

talk2gupta

Sir,

This is a fresh Installation.

[Aerogear-users] SSL Recommendations

Christopher Fahey

Finally have it running!  Not even sure what I did.  Now I am running into an SSL certificate error.  It seems that android has a self-signed certificate acceptance issue in the device when using SSL to accept notices.  What is everyone else using when connecting with SSL?   Is anyone using a Trust Manager?

Christopher Fahey
DealerRewards, Inc.
Maryland Branch Office
(410) 924-3185

This electronic message transmission contains information from DealerRewards Inc. This message is confidential. It may also be privileged or otherwise protected by work-product immunity or other legal rules. If you have received it by mistake, please let us know by email reply and delete it from your system; you may not copy this message or disclose its contents to anyone.
DISCLAIMER: Since 2006, the U.S. Government has been monitoring all internet communications. If you have information that you do not wish to have monitored, please send it using regular postal services to the address listed on our website.

Re: [Aerogear-users] SSL Recommendations

Summers Pittman
Sorry, hit reply a bit faster than I meant to.

You can also use https://www.openshift.com/ to host an instance of the push server, run the push server on port 8080, set up your own DNS configuration and add the signing certificate to Android's certificate store.

On Thu, Jul 21, 2016 at 1:42 PM, Summers Pittman <[hidden email]> wrote:
[...]

Ok so we aren't trying to preserve any data.  I recommend dropping the database and starting fresh.  If you have data you want to preserve then we can think of other options.

Are you using Docker to host your database and application?

If you are then you can just delete the containers and restart them.  If you are not then you will need to delete the tablespace in your database that was created for UPS and recreate it.  This WILL reset the password to its default state.

On Thu, Jul 21, 2016 at 12:18 PM, Sonu Kumar Gupta <[hidden email]> wrote:

Sir,

This is a fresh Installation.

Re: [Aerogear-users] SSL Recommendations

Christopher Fahey

Thank you.  I didn't know what to look for and these helped.

On 7/21/2016 12:45 PM, Summers Pittman wrote:
Sorry, hit reply a bit faster than I meant to.

You can also use https://www.openshift.com/ to host an instance of the push server, run the push server on port 8080, set up your own DNS configuration and add the signing certificate to Android's certificate store.

On Thu, Jul 21, 2016 at 1:42 PM, Summers Pittman <[hidden email]> wrote:
I used Android N and pin a certificate.

On Thu, Jul 21, 2016 at 12:52 PM, Christopher Fahey <[hidden email]> wrote:

Finally have it running!  Not even sure what I did.  Now I am running into an SSL certificate error.  It seems that android has a self-signed certificate acceptance issue in the device when using SSL to accept notices.  What is everyone else using when connecting with SSL?   Is anyone using a Trust Manager?

Christopher Fahey
DealerRewards, Inc.
Maryland Branch Office
<a moz-do-not-send="true" href="tel:%28410%29%20924-3185" value="+14109243185" target="_blank">(410) 924-3185

This electronic message transmission contains information from DealerRewards Inc. This message is confidential. It may also be privileged or otherwise protected by work-product immunity or other legal rules. If you have received it by mistake, please let us know by email reply and delete it from your system; you may not copy this message or disclose its contents to anyone.
DISCLAIMER: Since 2006, the U.S. Government has been monitoring all internet communications. If you have information that you do not wish to have monitored, please send it using regular postal services to the address listed on our website.

Re: [Aerogear-users] Reset "UNIFIED PUSH SERVER" admin password

Julio Cesar Sanchez Hernandez
Or you can try to log in with:

username=admin
default password=123

On Thu, Jul 21, 2016 at 8:03 PM, Summers Pittman <[hidden email]> wrote:
Ok so we aren't trying to preserve any data.  I recommend dropping the database and starting fresh.  If you have data you want to preserve then we can think of other options.

Are you using Docker to host your database and application?

If you are then you can just delete the containers and restart them.  If you are not then you will need to delete the tablespace in your database that was created for UPS and recreate it.  This WILL reset the password to its default state.

On Thu, Jul 21, 2016 at 12:18 PM, Sonu Kumar Gupta <[hidden email]> wrote:

Sir,

This is a fresh Installation.

Re: [Aerogear-users] Reset "UNIFIED PUSH SERVER" admin password

talk2gupta

Thanks .

It’s working.

Regards,

Sonu Kumar Gupta

[Aerogear-users] SSL Issues

Christopher Fahey

I am still not getting past this issue.  I am using Cordova.  Can someone explain to me the relationship between how the SSL connection in the AeroGear plugin and the Cordova application connection are related?  I am starting to get the impression that they are not the same.   I have a plugin that replaces the SystemWebViewClient with an object that overrides the "onReceivedSslError" function so that when a self signed SSL certificate is encountered it can be told to allow it however this function is never being called.

Can someone please shed some light on this?  It sounds like others have done it but isn't anyone willing to share the secret on how it is accomplished?

On 7/21/2016 1:45 PM, Summers Pittman wrote:
[...]

Re: [Aerogear-users] SSL Issues

Summers Pittman

On Tue, Aug 16, 2016 at 11:23 AM, Christopher Fahey <[hidden email]> wrote:

I am still not getting past this issue.  I am using Cordova.  Can someone explain to me the relationship between how the SSL connection in the AeroGear plugin and the Cordova application connection are related?  I am starting to get the impression that they are not the same.   I have a plugin that replaces the SystemWebViewClient with an object that overrides the "onReceivedSslError" function so that when a self signed SSL certificate is encountered it can be told to allow it however this function is never being called.

Can someone please shed some light on this?  It sounds like others have done it but isn't anyone willing to share the secret on how it is accomplished?

Sure, I'll give it a shot.

Cordova provides an API for exposing native platform APIs to the javascript runtime in a web view.  These APIs are called plugins.

So on Android You call the cordova code which calls a Cordova plugin which calls native Android code.  Android native code does NOT like self signed SSL certificates.  To use a self signed certificate you need to import that certificate into your emulator or use certificate pinning found in Android N.  Alternatively, don't use a self signed certificate.  There are several free services you can use to to walk you through setting up a service with a properly signed certificate.

Christopher Fahey
DealerRewards, Inc.
Maryland Branch Office

[...]

[Aerogear-users] missing project files: aerogear-unifiedpush-java-client

Christopher Fahey

Speaking of other things, can anyone tell me where I can find the following branch files:

org.jboss.aerogear.unifiedpush.message.apns.*

org.jboss.aerogear.unifiedpush.message.windows.*

The files are not in the git repository.

https://github.com/aerogear/aerogear-unifiedpush-java-client/tree/master/src/main/java/org/jboss/aerogear/unifiedpush

Christopher Fahey
DealerRewards, Inc.
Maryland Branch Office
(410) 924-3185

This electronic message transmission contains information from DealerRewards Inc. This message is confidential. It may also be privileged or otherwise protected by work-product immunity or other legal rules. If you have received it by mistake, please let us know by email reply and delete it from your system; you may not copy this message or disclose its contents to anyone.
DISCLAIMER: Since 2006, the U.S. Government has been monitoring all internet communications. If you have information that you do not wish to have monitored, please send it using regular postal services to the address listed on our website.

Re: [Aerogear-users] missing project files: aerogear-unifiedpush-java-client

Daniel Passos
Hi Christopher,

Those files are in aerogear-unifiedpush-server repo

On Tue, Aug 16, 2016 at 5:58 PM, Christopher Fahey <[hidden email]> wrote:

[...]

-- Passos

Re: [Aerogear-users] missing project files: aerogear-unifiedpush-java-client

Matthias Wessendorf
Their dependency is declared here:

Note, that master branch onf the java-client is requiring 1.2.0- version of the UPS,

while the 1.1.0 version of the java-client is supposed to work w/ UPS 1.1.x

On Wed, Aug 17, 2016 at 12:16 AM, Daniel Passos <[hidden email]> wrote:
[...]

[Aerogear-users] aerogear-unifiedpush-java-client

Christopher Fahey

I am using java client 1.1.0-final with UPS 1.1.1-final.

I don't mean to be a constant thorn but I just keep running into these issues and never can find any solution to them.

I have everything compiled and running.  I have created an application within UPS with an android variant.  I have my mobile app installed on my android phone.  I can successfully send a notification using the UPS admin console to my app.  The last part of the puzzle is to get the UPS java client working so I can integrate my server with UPS.  I have written a small test program to test it but I receive the following error:

Aug 17, 2016 8:17:10 AM org.jboss.aerogear.unifiedpush.DefaultPushSender submitPayload
SEVERE: The Unified Push Server returned status code: 400

Why am I receiving this error?

There is no indication in the Wildfly logs that it even handled the connection or why it rejected it.  Here is the code:

        String notifyURL = "https://www.dealerrewards.com:8080/ag-push";
        String appId = "3c726feb-52ce-52ce-52ce-f08e9993c715";
        String appSecret = "11ba55f6-52ce-52ce-52ce-06a9672db6ae";

        PushSender defaultPushSender = DefaultPushSender.withRootServerURL( notifyURL )
                        .pushApplicationId( appId )
                        .masterSecret( appSecret )
                        .build();

        UnifiedMessage unifiedMessage = UnifiedMessage.withMessage()
                        .alert("test")
                        .criteria().aliases("mike")
                        .build();

        defaultPushSender.send( unifiedMessage, new MessageResponseCallback( )
        {
            @Override
            public void onComplete( )
            {
                // TODO Auto-generated method stub

            }
        } );

On 8/16/2016 8:09 PM, Matthias Wessendorf wrote:
[...]

Re: [Aerogear-users] aerogear-unifiedpush-java-client

Christopher Fahey

Anyone?  I went to the sender API tab on the variants screen and copied the CURL UPS Rest command and ran it.

It failed.   So clearly not a problem with the java client software I wrote.  Clearly a problem with the push server.    Does this function even work?  Does anyone have it working?  Why would it fail?  Could it be that the settings are wrong in the server?

curl -u "48f23d56-75a5-4a7f-a097-a62404e5a6e0:221a9e9f-a040-4111-96b1-1d1983576f56"  \
   -v -H "Accept: application/json" -H "Content-type: application/json"  \
   -X POST  -d \
  '{
     "message": {
      "alert": "Hello from the curl HTTP Sender!",
      "sound": "default"
     }
   }'  \
   https://www.dealerrewards.com:8986/ag-push/rest/sender

Note: Unnecessary use of -X or --request, POST is already inferred.
*   Trying 173.166.153.1...
* Connected to www.dealerrewards.com (173.166.153.1) port 8986 (#0)
* ALPN, offering http/1.1
* Cipher selection: ALL:!EXPORT:!EXPORT40:!EXPORT56:!aNULL:!LOW:!RC4:@STRENGTH
* successfully set certificate verify locations:
*   CAfile: C:\Users\Chris\AppData\Local\Apps\cURL\bin\curl-ca-bundle.crt
  CApath: none
* TLSv1.2 (OUT), TLS header, Certificate Status (22):
* TLSv1.2 (OUT), TLS handshake, Client hello (1):
* TLSv1.2 (IN), TLS handshake, Server hello (2):
* TLSv1.2 (IN), TLS handshake, Certificate (11):
* TLSv1.2 (IN), TLS handshake, Server key exchange (12):
* TLSv1.2 (IN), TLS handshake, Server finished (14):
* TLSv1.2 (OUT), TLS handshake, Client key exchange (16):
* TLSv1.2 (OUT), TLS change cipher, Client hello (1):
* TLSv1.2 (OUT), TLS handshake, Finished (20):
* TLSv1.2 (IN), TLS change cipher, Client hello (1):
* TLSv1.2 (IN), TLS handshake, Finished (20):
* SSL connection using TLSv1.2 / ECDHE-RSA-AES128-SHA256
* ALPN, server did not agree to a protocol
* Server certificate:
*        subject: OU=Domain Control Validated; OU=Free SSL; CN=www.dealerrewards.com
*        start date: Aug 16 00:00:00 2016 GMT
*        expire date: Nov 14 23:59:59 2016 GMT
*        subjectAltName: www.dealerrewards.com matched
*        issuer: C=GB; ST=Greater Manchester; L=Salford; O=COMODO CA Limited; CN=COMODO RSA Domain Validation Secure Server CA
*        SSL certificate verify ok.
* Server auth using Basic with user '48f23d56-75a5-4a7f-a097-a62404e5a6e0'
> POST /ag-push/rest/sender HTTP/1.1
> Host: www.dealerrewards.com:8986
> Authorization: Basic NDhmMjNkNTYtNzVhNS00YTdmLWEwOTctYTYyNDA0ZTVhNmUwOjIyMWE5ZTlmLWEwNDAtNDExMS05NmIxLTFkMTk4MzU3NmY1Ng==

* upload completely sent off: 25 out of 25 bytes
< HTTP/1.1 400 Bad Request
< Connection: keep-alive
< Date: Wed, 17 Aug 2016 19:17:21 GMT
<

On 8/17/2016 8:33 AM, Christopher Fahey wrote:

[...]

Sebastien Blanc
Did you solved it ?
Because I just tried your CURL and it worked.

You should also renew you secret.

On Wed, Aug 17, 2016 at 10:07 PM, Christopher Fahey <[hidden email]> wrote:

Anyone?  I went to the sender API tab on the variants screen and copied the CURL UPS Rest command and ran it.

It failed.   So clearly not a problem with the java client software I wrote.  Clearly a problem with the push server.    Does this function even work?  Does anyone have it working?  Why would it fail?  Could it be that the settings are wrong in the server?

curl -u "48f23d56-75a5-4a7f-a097-a62404e5a6e0:221a9e9f-a040-4111-96b1-1d1983576f56"  \
   -v -H "Accept: application/json" -H "Content-type: application/json"  \
   -X POST  -d \
  '{
     "message": {
      "alert": "Hello from the curl HTTP Sender!",
      "sound": "default"
     }
   }'  \
   https://www.dealerrewards.com:8986/ag-push/rest/sender

Note: Unnecessary use of -X or --request, POST is already inferred.
*   Trying 173.166.153.1...
* Connected to www.dealerrewards.com (173.166.153.1) port 8986 (#0)
* ALPN, offering http/1.1
* Cipher selection: ALL:!EXPORT:!EXPORT40:!EXPORT56:!aNULL:!LOW:!RC4:@STRENGTH
* successfully set certificate verify locations:
*   CAfile: C:\Users\Chris\AppData\Local\Apps\cURL\bin\curl-ca-bundle.crt
  CApath: none
* TLSv1.2 (OUT), TLS header, Certificate Status (22):
* TLSv1.2 (OUT), TLS handshake, Client hello (1):
* TLSv1.2 (IN), TLS handshake, Server hello (2):
* TLSv1.2 (IN), TLS handshake, Certificate (11):
* TLSv1.2 (IN), TLS handshake, Server key exchange (12):
* TLSv1.2 (IN), TLS handshake, Server finished (14):
* TLSv1.2 (OUT), TLS handshake, Client key exchange (16):
* TLSv1.2 (OUT), TLS change cipher, Client hello (1):
* TLSv1.2 (OUT), TLS handshake, Finished (20):
* TLSv1.2 (IN), TLS change cipher, Client hello (1):
* TLSv1.2 (IN), TLS handshake, Finished (20):
* SSL connection using TLSv1.2 / ECDHE-RSA-AES128-SHA256
* ALPN, server did not agree to a protocol
* Server certificate:
*        subject: OU=Domain Control Validated; OU=Free SSL; CN=www.dealerrewards.com
*        start date: Aug 16 00:00:00 2016 GMT
*        expire date: Nov 14 23:59:59 2016 GMT
*        subjectAltName: www.dealerrewards.com matched
*        issuer: C=GB; ST=Greater Manchester; L=Salford; O=COMODO CA Limited; CN=COMODO RSA Domain Validation Secure Server CA
*        SSL certificate verify ok.
* Server auth using Basic with user '48f23d56-75a5-4a7f-a097-a62404e5a6e0'
> POST /ag-push/rest/sender HTTP/1.1
> Host: www.dealerrewards.com:8986
> Authorization: Basic NDhmMjNkNTYtNzVhNS00YTdmLWEwOTctYTYyNDA0ZTVhNmUwOjIyMWE5ZTlmLWEwNDAtNDExMS05NmIxLTFkMTk4MzU3NmY1Ng==

* upload completely sent off: 25 out of 25 bytes
< HTTP/1.1 400 Bad Request
< Connection: keep-alive
< Date: Wed, 17 Aug 2016 19:17:21 GMT
<

Christopher Fahey
DealerRewards, Inc.
Maryland Branch Office

[...]

I solved the Curl part.  Still no luck with the java client.  This is the code straight from the UI that doesn't work.

final PushSender sender =
    DefaultPushSender.withRootServerURL("https://www.dealerrewards.com:8986/ag-push/")
        .pushApplicationId("48f23d56-75a5-4a7f-a097-a62404e5a6e0")
        .masterSecret("221a9e9f-a040-4111-96b1-1d1983576f56")
    .build();

final UnifiedMessage unifiedMessage = UnifiedMessage.
    withMessage()
        .alert("Hello from Java Sender API!")
    .build();

sender.send(unifiedMessage, new MessageResponseCallback() {

    @Override
    public void onComplete() {
        //do cool stuff
    }
});
This is the error:
Aug 18, 2016 7:27:09 AM org.jboss.aerogear.unifiedpush.DefaultPushSender submitPayload
INFO: HTTP Response code from UnifiedPush Server: 400