Unexpected error running Liquibase: Precondition Error

Unexpected error running Liquibase: Precondition Error

asimsinan
This post was updated on .
I am trying to set up aerogear ups. I executed all the commands successfully till creating database schema. After I run ./bin/ups-migrator update, I get an error saying that Unexpected error running Liquibase: Precondition Error. What may be the problem?

I am using Wildfly 10 Final version.

Re: [Aerogear-users] Unexpected error running Liquibase: Precondition Error

Matthias Wessendorf
any more details ? e.g. versions etc ?

On Tue, May 10, 2016 at 3:50 PM, asimsinan <[hidden email]> wrote:
I am trying to set up aerogear ups. I executed all the commands successfully
till creating atabase schema. After I run ./bin/ups-migrator update, I get
an error saying that Unexpected error running Liquibase: Precondition Error.
What may be the problem?

Re: [Aerogear-users] Unexpected error running Liquibase: Precondition Error

asimsinan
Wildfly: 10.0.0.Final
I am starting wildfly with ./standalone.sh --server-config=standalone-full.xml
I cloned latest aerogear-unifiedpush-server and installed with maven.
I followed all steps in https://aerogear.org/docs/unifiedpush/ups_userguide/index/#server-installation. All was successful.
I am using mysql database. It is running on localhost and the port is 3306. Mysql connector version is mysql-connector-java-5.1.18. I created all databases.
liquibase.properties contains the following info

url=jdbc:mysql://localhost:3306/unifiedpush
driver=com.mysql.jdbc.Driver
username=unifiedpush
password=unifiedpush
changeLogFile=/Users/asimsinanyuksel/Desktop/aerogear-unifiedpush-server/migrator/src/main/resources/liquibase/master.xml

I am attaching the error image.

Re: [Aerogear-users] Unexpected error running Liquibase: Precondition Error

Matthias Wessendorf
UPS 1.2.0-x line?

On Tue, May 10, 2016 at 4:28 PM, asimsinan <[hidden email]> wrote:
[...]

<http://aerogear-users.1116366.n5.nabble.com/file/n647/Ekran_Resmi_2016-05-10_17.png>

Re: [Aerogear-users] Unexpected error running Liquibase: Precondition Error

asimsinan
Yes UPS 1.2.0-alpha.1

Re: [Aerogear-users] Unexpected error running Liquibase: Precondition Error

Matthias Wessendorf
ok, will take a look.

Can you create a JIRA  ?

On Tue, May 10, 2016 at 5:11 PM, asimsinan <[hidden email]> wrote:
Yes UPS 1.2.0-alpha.1

Re: [Aerogear-users] Unexpected error running Liquibase: Precondition Error

asimsinan
When I run mvn clean install dependency:copy-dependencies -DincludeScope=runtime I get the following error.

liquibase.exception.MigrationFailedException: Migration failed for change set 1.0.0.Final/initial-mysql.xml::013::generated:
     Reason:
          master.xml : liquibase.precondition.core.PrimaryKeyExistsPrecondition@6e35bc3d : Table 'unifiedpush.?nstallation' doesn't exist

I already have table name Installation. However when I check the table hibernate file 'Installation.hbm.xml' it has the following

<class name="org.jboss.aerogear.unifiedpush.api.Installation" table="installation">

Can it be related to a charset problem? The language locale of the OS is Turkish.

asimsinan
My guess is it is trying to change i to İ instead of I.

Re: [Aerogear-users] Unexpected error running Liquibase: Precondition Error

asimsinan
I solved the problem by changing the OS Language to English :) Turkish language was causing the problem.

Re: [Aerogear-users] Unexpected error running Liquibase: Precondition Error

aliok
This is a Liquibase bug. Created https://liquibase.jira.com/browse/CORE-2772
Perhaps it only happens on OSX. I couldn't reproduce it on Linux (through Docker).

Noted it down at https://issues.jboss.org/browse/AGPUSH-1623

Re: [Aerogear-users] Unexpected error running Liquibase: Precondition Error

Matthias Wessendorf
thanks Ali!

On Thursday, 26 May 2016, aliok <[hidden email]> wrote:
This is a Liquibase bug. Created https://liquibase.jira.com/browse/CORE-2772
Perhaps it only happens on OSX. I couldn't reproduce it on Linux (through
Docker).

Noted it down at https://issues.jboss.org/browse/AGPUSH-1623

Sent from Gmail Mobile