Version matrix for Aerogear Push, Wildfly etc.

Version matrix for Aerogear Push, Wildfly etc.

lumaruma
Hello Aerogear team,

I tried to get UnifedPush Server running on my Redhat environment, but having some problems with the versions I used. Please let me know which versions of the different tools are working together:
- Aerogear Unified Push
- Wildfly
- MySQL
- Maven
- Redhat

Is there a version matrix available somewhere?!

Thanks and best regards
Martin Gross

Re: [Aerogear-users] Version matrix for Aerogear Push, Wildfly etc.

Matthias Wessendorf
Hello,

our docker images are based on CentOS7

For the USP 1.1.x we have WildFly 9.0.x as the runtine:

where we do have snippets for MySQL 5.5
(I *think* that 5.6/7 should be OK too - no guarantee, though)

For the 1.2.0-alpha-x line of UPS, we have WildFly 10:

Similar MySQL (5.5) are on the master branch as well

As for Maven, I have "3.3.9" installed locally, which matches what we have on our (master) docker image as well:

HTH,
Matthias

On Tue, Oct 4, 2016 at 11:02 AM, lumaruma <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hello Aerogear team,

I tried to get UnifedPush Server running on my Redhat environment, but
having some problems with the versions I used. Please let me know which
versions of the different tools are working together:
- Aerogear Unified Push
- Wildfly
- MySQL
- Maven
- Redhat

Is there a version matrix available somewhere?!

Thanks and best regards
Martin Gross

RE: [Aerogear-users] Version matrix for Aerogear Push, Wildfly etc.

lumaruma

Many Thanks for the quick answer!

Best regards

Martin Gross

[...]

http://aerogear-users.1116366.n5.nabble.com/Version-matrix-for-Aerogear-Push-Wildfly-etc-tp910p911.html

To unsubscribe from Version matrix for Aerogear Push, Wildfly etc., click here.
NAML